What is Multi-Channel Marketing?
Updated: Feb 7, 2019
Today's marketing landscape requires smart marketing campaigns.
According to SnappApp's "What is Multichannel Marketing: An A-Z Guide (with Strategies & Examples)" February 2018 Blog, Multichannel marketing refers to the practice of engaging prospects, leads, and customers across a combination of indirect and direct communication channels. As a #multichannel marketing company, we have solutions for everyone based on their needs.
Our Top 5 reasons to use multi-channel marketing.
1. It drives sales because more customers are being targeted on more than one platform.
2. It is cost effective because businesses can be more effective and efficient in their specialized approach to meeting customers.
3. Customers are demanding it. According to reports from Harvard Business Review, customers must be reached through 6 different channels before a purchasing decision is made.
4. It offers quick responses for consumers in today's digital age.
5. It creates more frequent and often responsive interactions with customers.
How do we do Multi-Channel Marketing?
We use our 20+ years in the data business world to identify your customers and provide you with a quality list(s) or #prospects.
We work for you.
Selling the list, creating a #marketingcampaign, and/or creating direct mail pieces is the first step in our services for you.
These will ALWAYS be followed up with data analysis, free consultations of clicks and opens and continual examination of response rates.
We aim to make customers happy throughout the process with our open lines of communication. We do not consider our services a 9-5 job. We are readily available to you.
Choosing the Right Strategy
Choosing the right strategy is important for our customers. As small business owners, we try to be #costeffective while touching the prospect as many ways as we can to increase conversions. #Branding your company through #emailmarketing, combined with #directmail, and #socialmarketing will increase your customer's awareness of your company. Our branding with a purpose program can immediately save your company money while reaching a larger audience. We share our services and the relationships we've built over the last 20 years to brand your company in a way you rely on.